UnderCity: Εξερευνώντας την υπόγεια Νέα Υόρκη
For more information about the video and our other adventures please contact Andrew Wonder (Director/Cinematographer) at [email protected].
Steve and I just completed another underground expedition with Norwegian explorer Erling Kagge (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erling_Kagge). It was featured in a three page article on the front page of the NY Times metro section and was written by Alan Feuer (nytimes.com/2011/01/02/nyregion/02underground.html). We were also covered by NPR’s Jacki Lyden whose report will be aired on 1/2/11 and posted on NPR’s site (npr.org/2011/01/02/132482428/into-the-tunnels-exploring-the-underside-of-nyc).
Shot on a canon 5d mkii with canon 24 f/1.4 (version 1) with the zacuto rapid fire, Zoom H4N and a sennheiser g2 wireless lav. The zacuto was really great at being there when I needed it but also staying out of the way.
- NYC x Undercity (theoriginalwinger.com)
- Undercity Adventures (joshspear.com)
- This Is the New York No One Ever Sees [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- Don’t Try This at Home: Undercity (wired.com)
- Short film shows off what’s left of New York City’s Mole People [Video] (io9.com)
- What Lies Beneath (tomaplomb.blogspot.com)
- Watch: An Unauthorized Trip Under NYC (towleroad.com)
- A tour of underground New York City (boingboing.net)
- The Wilderness Below Your Feet: Urban spelunking (nytimes.com)
- The Underbelly of New York still exists, and it’s pretty cool [Video] (inquisitr.com)